Alere Toxicology Medical Review Workshops
Please note: these training days run throughout the year. Please see the link below for upcoming dates.
The Alere Toxicology Medical Review Workshop provides delegates with the training they need to understand all aspects of the drug testing process as well as an understanding of how the Medical Review Officer (MRO) role fits within a drug testing policy and programme. The Medical Review Workshop has received FOM approval for 5 CPD points.
The MRO fulfils an important role within workplace drug testing. In assessing whether there is a legitimate reason for a positive drug testing result, they must have a good understanding of all parts of the drug testing process as well as issues related to drug use and abuse.
- The role of the MRO
- Sample collection procedures
- Chain of custody
- Laboratory analysis
- Result interpretation
- Case studies
There is also an opportunity for a tour of the Alere Toxicology state-of-the-art testing laboratory.
Who Should Attend
- MROs who are new to conducting medical reviews
- Established MROs for refresher training or continued professional development
- Occupational Health Nurses who are involved in drug testing processes
- Non-medical individuals who are heading up or heavily involved in drug testing programmesMore Information
The workshops are held throughout the year, so for more details of the workshops, including available dates, cost and location, please visit our website: www.aleretoxicology.co.uk/en/home/training/mro-workshops.html
December 31st, 2017 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Event CPD Details