Alere Toxicology Medical Review Officer Workshops – Dates throughout 2018
Our Medical Review Officer (MRO) Workshop provides delegates with the training they need to understand all aspects of the drug testing process, as well as an understanding of how the MRO role fits within a drug testing policy and programme.
The MRO fulfils an important role within workplace drug testing. In assessing whether there is a legitimate reason for a positive drug testing result, they must have a good understanding of all parts of the drug testing process as well as issues related to drug use and abuse.
You will be awarded 5 CPD points on completion of the MRO Workshop, approved by the Faculty of Occupational Medicine.
- The role of the MRO
- Sample collection procedures
- Chain of custody
- Laboratory analysis
- Result interpretation
- Case studies
There is also an opportunity for a tour of our state-of-the-art testing laboratory.
Who Should Attend
- MROs who are new to conducting medical reviews
- Established MROs for refresher training or continued professional development
- Occupational Health Nurses who are involved in drug testing processes
- Non-medical individuals who are heading up or heavily involved in drug testing programmes
- April 17th 2018
- June 12th 2018
- September 11th 2018
- November 13th 2018
- February 5th 2019
To book please see the Alere Toxicology website.
Event CPD Details