Occupational Medicine Trainees' Annual Conference
The Occupational Medicine Trainees' Annual Conference is due to be held in the Education Centre for Occupational Health at the Faculty of Occupational Medicine in Greenwich on Monday 25 June 2018.
The main focus of the academic content of the conference will be difficult to access areas of the training curriculum.
It will also be an excellent opportunity to network with fellow NTN trainees and CESR candidates from the NHS, Defence and private sectors.
The organising committee is pleased to announce that the following speakers have been confirmed:
- Dr Anne de Bono (President, FOM)
- Dr Paul Williams (President, SOM)
- Louise Criag (CEO, FOM)
- Dr Ben Lashbrooke (Consultant Occupational Physician, NATS)
- Sarah Casemore (Director of Operations, The Poppy Factory)
- Juliet Hodges (Senior Behaviour Change Advisor, Bupa UK)
- Professor Diana Kloss MBE (Occupational Health Law Barrister)
- Dr Steve Forman (Principal Medical Adviser, HSE)
- Councillor Jane Edbrooke (Head of Communications & Policy, FOM & SOM)
Registration and coffee will be available from 9:00 AM for a prompt 9:30 AM start, and the day will come to a close at 5:00 PM.
Please note that trainee members of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine will receive a 50% discount upon registration. For the discount to apply, please ensure you are logged into the members' area before registering.
London, SE10 9FY
|Delegate registration||£ 50.00|
Event CPD Details