The ALAMA Spring Conference
Occupational Health: Forest of Arden
The ALAMA Spring Conference
13th – 15th March 2019
Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel, Near Birmingham
We are delighted to announce our Spring Conference Occupational Health: Forest of Arden
You can find more details here ALAMA Spring Programme. We start at 09:00 on Wednesday 13th March with our Clinical Day, including free BLS training/update and we finish with lunch on Friday 15th March 2019.
The ALAMA conference is the leading opportunity for OH physicians from across the UK and beyond to access the latest clinical, procedural and legal intelligence in the most cost effective and time efficient manner. Designed by and for OH professionals it delivers a programme which is relevant, thought provoking and educational. It addresses these troublesome issues that confront us on a daily basis, it offers new ideas and theories to be considered and it offers an opportunity for you to have your say: All in a relaxed setting which encourages informal discussions, the development of new working relationships, professional connections and support networks.
A brief outline of our Clinical Day on 13th March 2019, which will include a free Basic Life Saving update with certification.
• Skin/Food Allergy Testing
• Modern Management of Diabetes and Obesity
• Headache Diagnosis
• Mental health – Suicide Risk Assessment
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Essentials
• Legal Presentation
Our presentations on 14th and 15th March 2019
• An integrated model for building resilience
• Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
• Occupational Health on Cruise Ships
• Fun with Dangerous Chemicals
• Sickness Certification – The Meaningless Formality
• How to Learn from a Workplace Outbreak – Where science and practice meet.
• Grenfell and Other Fire Incidents
• Police OH and a National Police Wellbeing Service
• Local Authority
• Legal Presentation with Prof. Diana Kloss
• Two Further presentations to be announced.
On top of all this we will be holding this conference at the Forest of Arden Hotel and Country club which has easy access from Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham Train Station and plenty of free parking.
There will of course be a lot of CPD points to collect, but the aim is to make them as pleasant to earn as is possible.
We still have places available and just a handful of bedrooms left! So if you are planning on attending please do contact Sandy as soon as possible. Our early bird rates are available until 11th February.
CPD Points - 16.5 over 3 days
If you prefer to come for just one day or for the whole conference we have a package to suit you.
Full details on ALAMA Spring Conference
Conference Organiser: Sandy Quinn
Tel: +44 (0)777 186 7137 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event CPD Details