BHSF Occupational Health Conference
The Future of Occupational Health
10th October 2019 | 9am – 4pm
Occupational Health provider, BHSF are hosting their annual OH Conference on the 10th October 2019 at the Edgbaston Park Hotel, Birmingham.
This year, BHSF have brought together their specialist partners to share their vision for the future of Occupational Health. Learn about innovative new solutions and initiatives, plus, how to deliver a quality service that makes a real difference to the lives of the people you touch.
Early bird tickets available at £175+VAT – Book your place here: www.bhsfconference.co.uk
Why you should attend:
- Learn about the alternatives to the traditional Occupational Health model
- Learn about new solutions for old problems
- Discover how all Occupational Health providers may look in five years’ time
- Dr Philip McCrea – Chief Medical Officer at BHSF
- Clare Price - Head of Psychological Services at CBT Clinics
- Jayne Molyneux – Head of Managed Healthcare Services at Patient Advocate
- Plus more
You will also be awarded five CPD points approved by the Faculty of Occupational Medicine.
To find out more or to book your place, please visit www.bhsfconference.co.uk
53 Edgbaston Park Rd
Birmingham, B15 2RS
Event CPD Details